Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's called a Vacation, not a "Sasscation" (Sass Update #2)

Hey pretties, it's me again.  I have a few things to get off my Gucci sunglasses, that I'd like to address.  But before I get into them, I'd just like to thank you all for not sassing me...but if you are watch your back.  I do not tolerate sass of any sort.  Thank you for being you though.  It's time to vent! 

Silly Parents, He's Not My Boyfriend
As "welcoming" as my parents are of my lifestyle, they sure seem to be different people when the "boyfriend-in-question" is gone.  They're always asking "so how's your friend ?" or "are you involved with him?" I mean wtf? I am not involved with every "alternative man" that comes into my house or that I mention to them.  If I don't say "oh yeah, we're dating" leave your sass labels in your heads because if they come out again, I will embarrass you.  Family is not safe from my wrath.

A Thankless Giving
So I've recently found out that my parents are going to be working on Thanksgiving. WTF is wrong with the world?  If I had known they were going to be working, I would have went elsewhere for Thanksgiving.  However, my grandparents live in the same house with us but Thanksgiving is about dining with the entire family, not just your grandparents.  All I have to say is I better be getting my Dune Men's Rockville Uggs and new Storm Blackberry for Christmas. (I'm over it.)

Sass, in general
Just don't sass me (period)

Anywho, Gabriella and I went to the dentist for our semi-annual checkup and everything went well.  I love when our dentist compliments me: "Oh, you have such beautiful teeth."  I usually reply "I know.  I just like making your job a lot easier."  They usually laugh or give me sassy eyes.  I don't really care for either reaction.  Gabriella is growing up before me eyes and it thrills me.  She's becoming such a promising young lady.  I can't wait until we both move out of the house so we can both pencil each other in for lunch in SoHo.  
(With all the sass recently thrown my way, I poured myself a drink.  I call it "The Fruity Goose": 1/5 Grey Goose, 3/5 Orange Peach Mango, and 1/5 Tropicana Orange Juice.)
With that being said, I'd like to give you the quote for Nov. 25th:

"Never stop being yourself because you're afraid.  If you can't be yourself, then who will?  You were made a certain way for a reason.  You are beautiful so strut your stuff today."

Don't let the sass get you down.  Be yourself and if anyone sasses you, f%^k them.  Not literally, but you know what I mean.  LOL, oOoOo I'm dirty.  On that note,  stay true pretties.

Lately, 
Gabriel Anderson

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww.
your parents thought i was the one

Melanie said...

Orange peach mango juice is the shit!! I want to make that drink now, haha

Lauren K. Hansen said...

you are my favorite fruity goose. i hope you come back from vacation seriously sassy, and get into a sass-off with professor breeze. sweet.