Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sass Update #1 (Dante)

So I forgot to tell you guys that I report on the incidents of sass throughout my day.  I could care less how people feel being called out on their sass because they should know not to sass me.  It's 11:22AM and I've already been sassed.

Sass Update!
This past late night/early morning a friend and I were conversing (via AIM) and he suggested that we go out for breakfast when he gets out of class in the morning.  He told me he'd call me by 10:30AM.  I wake up around 10AM to get ready to start my day and I text him about 3x and he doesn't respond.  I figured maybe he was waiting there for me or something.  Come to find out this idiot didn't go to class and didn't call me to cancel breakfast.  
I dined at the local dining hall BY MYSELF!  Who the f%#k does that?!  No offense to people who frequently dine with a party of one but that's not my cup of tea.  (Take-out is acceptable for parties of one.)  If people say let's do something and they flake out on you, without the common decency of a heads-up, "I'm sorry I'm a lazy-ass and I can't pick up a phone," then maybe they aren't worth your time.  Dante you suck...and YOU'VE BEEN SASSED.  Welcome to the doghouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked gabriel anderson until I found out his first blog was mean. Now I think everything he stood for and everything I've learned has all been reaped from a field of hate sewn in a bed of lies.