Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm A Beautiful Pampers Baby, Bi$%h!

So for the past few days the stress of finals (well in my case final papers and projects) have made me doubt myself.  This is weird because I'm the most positive person in the world.  But then I started thinking about a story Mommy told me one day and it made me feel better. It goes like this...

One day we were in a waiting room for an acting audition (which we later found out was a scam, good thing I have a smart Mommy) and I was nervous while waiting to be called in so Mommy wanted to make me feel better.  She revealed to me a secret.  She said:

"You know when you were little Gabriel, everyone would always compliment you on your cuteness.  You were a gorgeous baby.  Well one day we were somewhere, I can't remember, and this agent came up to me and offered you a Pampers deal.  It sounded so perfect but he said afterwards, even after you left his agency, he would always have a 30% cut.  I respectfully declined his offer."

(I mean look at how beautiful I was as a child lmao...jk.)

I was so mad lol.  I could be dodging the paparazzi right now.  But I guess Mommy knows that I'll become famous on my own.  It'll happen soon, I can feel it.  But now whenever I'm down, I know that people saw potential in me when I wasn't even aware of fame, so I say: "I'm a beautiful Pampers baby!"  (Say it with me!)  "I'M A BEAUTIFUL PAMPERS BABY!"  You're so sexy and you know it, aow!  

I've been watching the Simple Life Season 2 on DVD for the last two days and I am in love with Paris and Nicole again.  I love when they sing "sada-saaaaaah, sada-saaaah." (Woooohuh, I am so tired now.)  I wanted to do homework tonight but my head feels heavy.  It's so big lol.  Anywho, let's get to the quote of the day for Dec 10th:

"Try something different today because life is about experience.  The more experience you have, the more knowledge you possess.  With that knowledge you'll be able to navigate through your dreams and you'll soon find yourself where you want to be."

With that being said, I love you all and I wish you eternal happiness.  Stay true pretties.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

No comments: