Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"O' Christmas reef, O' Christmas reef..."

Hello there beautiful. I am less than two hours away from my second favorite holiday, Christmas. As said before my favorite holidays go as follows:

1) My Birthday

2) Christmas

3) Halloween

(I was Rev. Phelps...see the gold cross! lol)
Anywho, for the past two years my mother has grown sick of Christmas trees. We usually get a huge pine tree but as you know pine trees shed like animals. Plus, when we throw it out it leaves such a mess, on its way out the door. And guess who has to clean it up? Oh yea...yours truly. Anyway, she's substituted the tree with a decorated reef, surrounding by glamorous stockings. To further illustrate my point, here's a picture.

Look at how many gifts there are. It's like Mt. Glamorous! My mom bought like $15 wrapping paper; who does that? I must admit the gifts do look chic. (Back to me!) I don't even wrap gifts. I just have the sales clerks at Bloomingdales wrap my gifts or I ask for gift boxes and tissue paper. I don't do labor. Besides that, look at the stockings; mine is the one circled (the body is black and the top has this fabulous print, with a crystal dangling from it.) I love my life.

In other news, Beyonce is coming out with a new movie...and she's not singing!
(Who knows? Maybe she's on the soundtrack. lol)

The movie is called "Obsessed" and it's coming out in Spring '09.

(If you wanna see the trailer here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1r77fBgWhE)

It looks soooooo good. Beyonce is in a thriller movie and she gets to fight Ali Larter. How awesome is that? Plus, (in th trailer) it she looks like she's holding her own in her role. (Not like Mariah Carey in her movie "Glitter.") lol

Speaking of glitter I finally folded my laundry today (mind you I did laundry last week Monday) and I sorted them out before folding them. After folding them I was putting them away in my mesh drawers and I found my (lost) white shirts. I thought I threw them away because I used to wear them to work and the underarms began to birth...prints lol. However, I looked closely at the underarms and...glitter was there! Not just on one shirt but all of them and it was only in the underarm area. The verdict is in, I'm an angel! I sweat glitter.
With that being said let's get to the quote for Dec 25th:
"Be thankful for everything you have because others don't possess the same. Anything and everything in your life is yours for the keeping and they're there for a reason. The powers that be dish out drama because if life were easy it would be boring. From now on, whenever someone makes things difficult for you thank them."
Oh, I made this new drink called "The Sandro Clause." It's Eggnog with a shot of XO Cafe Patron. Try it. It's divine! I'm falling asleep right now but I won't allow myself to. I'm gonna go get some coffee before I miss the first minute of my favorite holiday. In my house we open our gifts at 12:01am so I need to go shoot up some caffeine. I wish you the best of happiness. Have a sassy holiday!
Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

1 comment:

Eury said...

I love your blog, its a relief from all the other "too serious" ones <3