Friday, December 12, 2008

Celebratory Outing

I am in such a good mood today.  I have some great news to announce...I'M REALLY GOING TO BE WORKING WITH HARPERCOLLINS OVER WINTER BREAK!  YAAAAAY!  
It's 11:04pm and I'm not at a party (yet, of course).  Nothing really happened today other than that.  Oh!  L' Shir had a fabulous Winter Showcase tonight.  My friend Monica hasn't seen them this year and she really enjoyed herself, to the point of tearing up.  I love L' Shir and all but I guess I took their talent for granted.
Speaking of singing...
 (you know you love it crazy-face!)

Anywho, like that (very true) saying goes "L'Shir is awesome."  Anyway, I need to make some appearances at some parties so I'm gonna go scadaddle...but not before giving you the quote for Dec 13th:

"In order to make something happen in your life you need to let it be known.  Say it out loud, tell your friends, scream it on top of a building (don't jump though).  Keep doing this until you actually see that dream come true.  When you finally acheive it, go chase another one."

With that being said, I gotta go.  There's nothing worse than a party without Gabriel.  Stay true pretties.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

1 comment:

R.J. A said...

chile, its an obamanation!