Friday, December 12, 2008

True Bad-A$$

I feel so strong and liberated today, like Tyler Durden from "Fight Club."

(If you haven't seen that beautiful piece of art, go and get a copy to watch NOW!)

Remember all of those assignments I listed in the post before this (the bulleted list of work)...well I finished everything but the portfolio (which is mainly scrounging up all my assignements from the semester) and evaluative essay.  But some work was added to my load so I have to complete:
  • an evaluative essay - for my ending internship
  • a portfolio -for my other ending internship
  • an article about myself (this is gonna be easy)
before I leave for Winter Break.  (Well they're all due next Tuesday but when I go home, I never do work.)  Nothing big really happened today; maybe it did and I wasn't paying attention.  (Well that Palin lady happened today but she's in the post before this.)  I ran into a lot of people I don't usually see and I'm glad I did.  I love friends.  I realized that I have to do Christmas shopping too and I want to make my own cards with a picture of me on it like:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PRETTIES!

I mean why not a card of myself instead of a jolly, obese bum with a one-day-a-year job? I feel so relieved like a tight swimsuit that was just taken off by a large-framed transexual.
Oh!  While I was delivering packages from the rear and I looked up my name (Gabriel) in a "First Names" book I had on the ivory throne.  Gabriel means "hero of God."  How precious is that?!  I looked up my son's name too (Dante) and it means "one who endures."  That's right you endure that sass, son-son.
Okay, let's get down to the quote of the day for Dec 12th:

"If you're doing something now that won't help you in the long run, cut the habit.  Waiting to the last minute to better yourself increases your level of procrastination.  Love yourself enough to know what's best for you in the future."

With that being said, I wish you all the best Friday.  Yay, no more classes for the Fall semester.  I wish you all eternal happiness and the greatest luck on impending finals.  Stay true.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

No comments: