Friday, January 30, 2009

Lady Fingers

Duckies...I already know what you're thinking. I have been extremely busy and I apologize for this late (hybrid) post. (You're beautiful by the way.)
I am not feeling quite like myself. There's like nothing going on today and I'm one of those people who find themselves lost when they have nothing to do.



Anyway, (woooohuh, I'll get over it) I got stuck in the smallest elevator yesterday! I'm claustrophobic and the fact that this elevator was half the size of a normal elevator (and I was in it with four other hefty people) didn't help at all!



The elevator was stuck on the floor I was supposed to get off on (the 4th) and the door wouldn't open. The air was on in the elevator but I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started sweating and almost started hyperventilating. Luckily, (I guess this happens just in case it does get stuck) the elevator stopped making noise and slowly went to the ground floor. When those doors opened I ran out as fast as I could and almost cried as a complained my way to class. I am never getting in that closet-elevator again; I almost died from anxiety.

Any(woohuh)...
in other events, one of my ex's (Kyle) hit me up online and the conversation was going extremely well...until he told me he's having a baby!



Kyle is only eighteen and I have no idea what is wrong with him. He says he still wants to be in my life but I don't think I'm cool with that. He told me having a kid doesn't have anything to do with his personal life. WHAT THE FCUK?! When you have a kid...they become your personal life! I tell ya, kids need to know when to stop playing doctor lol.

Other than that, people all over campus are getting sick; not like common cold sick but influenza, bronchitis, and "I-feel-like-dying-would-be-better-than-this" kind of sick.



I'm sorry but I can't afford to get sick. Plus, my body and I have an agreement; we don't "do" sick. (SHOUT-OUT TO ALL MY SICK HOMIES! It'll all blow over soon...just like your noses lol.)

Speaking of affording, I've discovered that I'm near broke today.



I love you Mommy (thanks for sending the Coach satchel) but I am finally feeling the recession; I don't believe in the recession though. My family has steady jobs: medical, retail, billionaire advisers and etc. Mommy keeps forgetting that fun at college requires money. (LOVE YOU LADY!)

Speaking of money, I had a phone interview with HarperCollins today and it went really well.



My interviewer was asking a lot of tough questions like "what did you do to prepare for this interview?" "what intrigues you about HarperCollins?" and stuff like that. LOL, these are probably typical phone interview questions but the way in which she asked was...a little sassy. I've just been getting sassed left and right recently, but you know what?


(That's what HE said.)


In today's news, I went to Chili's with Graham, Monica and Brianna (in celebration of Brianna's recent b'day). It was good. All the food was incredible. It was cooked so perfectly; breaded and as succulent as ever.


(Woooohuh, I was just saying some really "fat" and sensual things. I apologize for the visuals lol.)
But yea, I had a blast of course. I was with my favorite, diverse people-friends. Love that!

"The Word of the Day" is:
"People-friend" - Persons whom you cannot see life without; the best buddies ; gossip "hey girl" news crew; family.
Ex: "I had a marvelous outing with my people-friends, at Chili's."

(If you haven't noticed, I created the word of the day from what I was just saying lol.)

Enough of this; I gave you many a story to tell: here's the quote of the day for Jan 30 & 31st:

"If you let a foul 'by,' it develops into something horrid and unappealing. When you see something foul, say something aloud to extinguish the lack of dignity toward others. Be a sassy citizen."

Okay duckies, I think it's time for my A-list behind to roam campus for my A-list people-friends.
(SHOUT-OUT TO MONICA, ALYSSA, GRAHAM, BRIANNA, LILY, JACE, ELLE FOX, SKYLER, FRANCIS, TONYA, BILL, DIAMOND, MELODY, NAOMI, ALICE, MOLLY RED, ROCKSTAR, GABRIELLA, MOMMY, RONALD, ROGER, and my fabulous regents buddy ALEX! YOU GUYS MAKE EVERYDAY A FABULOUS ADVENTURE!)


Mommy, Alyssa and Monica, you duckies really helped me get through this day. I love you and I can't wait to see your beautiful faces.

I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true duckies.

Peace, love & Gabriel,
Gabriel Anderson

No comments: