Monday, February 2, 2009

Framed, No Longer

Hey duckies. Again, sorry about the late post. I'm so busy nowadays and I hardly have time to rest. I woke up at 7:45am today and my first meal was at 2:15pm today. (I just sneezed and I don't have time to wipe my nose lol). I'm too busy to sneeze lol. Anyway let's get to the juice!

I lost my 3-d glasses this weekend.


I am so lost. I know life is in 3-D but...I miss my glasses.

Let's take a look at the fun times I had with my 3-d glasses.




I'll get over it.
By the way I got my Coach tote bag on Friday. It's so fetch. I love it.

But what I didn't love was the SuperBowl.


It was okay. The Steelers won though, yaaaaay. (I root for whatever team wins lol.) I don't keep up with sports though. But I know when the next insider sale at Bloomy's is coming up!

Oh and Bruce Springsteen put me to sleep during the halftime show. I was trying to watch him but...OMG...boring! Plus he was going crazy on stage. He was like humping his mic stand, jumping off of pianos and...he did a power-slide right into the camera lol.



Dude was going ballistic.

Speaking of ballistic, what relieves my stress may scare you.

As you may know I love playing video games and there's this one video game that makes my life, besides God of War. (I can't wait for God of War 3.)


Anywho, whenever I'm down I play Grand Theft Auto 3 or Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.


There's just something so fulfilling about shooting old women in the back of the head with a sniper rifle. (I swear I'm not crazy lol).

Anyway, it's late enough. Let's get to the quote of the day, Feb 2nd:

"Never take what people say too personally. If you feed only on compliments, you'll become so superficial that you'll grow oblivious to the truth. When people throw complaints at you, it's usually because they're jealous of your happiness. Beauty is real when its disputable."

Okay, I have to run off to class. I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true duckies.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

2 comments:

Elle Fox said...

hahahahah i love it

Anonymous said...

You remind me of Lady Gaga in the third picture of you in your glasses.