Monday, January 26, 2009

Monica, Monica, Monica

"Where have you been? Grandma's been raped!" lol. Sorry duckie. That's one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite shows, "Summer Heights High."



It's a show where Australian comedian (and writer) Chris Lilley "portrays" three people, from Summer Heights High. It is soooo funny. Rockstar and I are always throwing quotes, from the show, at each other. If you haven't seen any of the first season, here is the homepage (and some previews from the first season) of the show: http://www.hbo.com/summerheightshigh/ I can't wait for the second season to air!

Speaking of shows, I finally caught up on the new season of "America's Best Dance Crew." I got excited halfway through the second episode, which was aired Jan 22nd (I believe) because Mario Lopez said something to JC Chasez like:

"I see that sass hasn't left ya JC!"



I nearly died when he said that because so many people are using the word "sass" nowadays; I'm so happy!!!

In other news, Monica was sassed by her wisdom teeth and she had to get them taken out on Friday.



But even though Monica went through so much pain, before she came back to campus she (well her mom) made a cake...and saved me a piece!



It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I ate the piece of cake in like 45 seconds; defukkinlicious!

Speaking of delicious, I know I missed a delicious birthday dinner.



Bill celebrated her birthday last night, at a chic restaurant in Hartford and I wasn't able to make it because I (absentmindedly) signed up to pass out flyers, every hour on the hour...to ungrateful freshmen!



(Note: All freshmen aren't ungrateful...just that fugly girl who sassed me. You know who you are and I know where you lurk, you sass beast! lol)

In regards to "knowing," I am sick of people calling me from blocked and unknown numbers.



It's scary and disrespectful! I know, sometimes you can't help it if you call from a house phone. However, all you have to do it press #86 and it unblocks the number. If you're reading this and fall guilty to this crime...STOP IT or I'll sic Gabriella on you. (Love and miss you Gabriella!)

Anyway, let's get to the quote of the day for Jan 26th:

"To say that you're 'trying' to do something is setting yourself up for failure. Saying you're 'doing' something declares accomplishment, which brings forth the thought of success. Say you're 'doing' something today and I bet you success will follow."



I'd like to give a shout-out to two very special people: Alyssa and Bryce.

Alyssa, I want you to know that you're gorgeous (inside and out) and I'm honored to have the privilege of being your friend. Don't let the little things get you down because if you do, you're gonna miss the big, beautiful things life has to offer. Stay beautiful!

Bryce, it was pretty random how we started conversing today but I'm glad we did. I'm glad everything is going well on your end and I know (if you believe it) your future will be fabulously promising.

Also,



HAPPY B'DAY BB! I love you and I'm glad to have you in my life. You are phenomenal and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful BIG. I love you!

Well duckies, it's time for me to go to bed. I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love youuu
<3 Bill