Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Land Before Sass

Hey duckies! I know it's been awhile. I've been going through so many A-list things that I should be in the hospital right now. (I can't wait for those days!) Anywho, for the past couple days the energy level on campus has been severely low.



Everyone is so lethargic and stressed. Plus, this slushy & sloppy weather isn't helping out. Junior year is so hard. I've discovered that my "spirit" is half of what it used to be. When I wasn't stressed (and extremely, extra happy) I always found dimes on the floor...always! Recently, I've only been finding nickels.

WTF is going on?

I miss those days when I didn't have to worry about much; the days before responsibilities sassed their way into my life.
Yesterday I was completing some homework and "The Land Before Time" was on.



How crazy is that? I wish I could go back and be eight years old and A-List again.

Nowadays, I have to keep up with celebrity feuds and stay on the President's List. It's just so hard. OH! NEWS UPDATE!

I decided to settle things with Skyler. It was a short celebrity feud but it was interesting, to say the least.



Thanks for being a part of my newest A-List feud, Skyler. Love you dude!

Speaking of love, I was up late the other night (trying to go to sleep) but "The Negotiator" was on. It's a movie starring Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey.



It is an incredible movie. I wanted to go to bed but every time I was ready to turn it off it would get even more titillating.

In regards to entertainment, comedian/magician Michael Kent...

performed at my school last night and it was priceless. He had me in hysterics. I couldn't control myself to the point that I was fumbling my BlackBerry and accidentally pressed the music button...and Beyonce's "Single Ladies" started playing, really loud!



But get this...he asked "Who's playing that song?" and started dancing to it. He started doing some of the choreography. Michael Kent...you're so A-List and you don't even know it. I love you.
(If you want to check him out, here's his website link: http://www.michaelkentlive.com/ and--you must log into Facebook before clicking on this link--you can become a fan by joining his Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Kent/16270130518).

Anywho, let's get to the daily "Words of Wisdom:"

"You are what you think. Think positive thoughts and only focus on that thought becoming better and better and your life will manifest around that vision. Positivity is the answer for everything. Think at your own risk, duckies."

Okay, my eyelids are trying to close down the shop. I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find dimes!

Anonymous said...

^Elle Foxx says...