Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sass Sweet Sass

Hello duckies. I'm blogging from my precious home in NYC (thank God my parents didn't redecorate my room). So far I've been relaxing in my neighborhood; I tried getting my haircut but then Gabriella was there, because she had an appointment with her stylist. Then before I could get a haircut our mother came in to pay Gabriella's stylist and so I was like "fu%k this, I'm leaving with my family." I'll just get a haircut later on today. I love them so much and its...
.

But getting here wasn't easy. Thanks to Graham cancelling on giving me a ride, the day before I was scheduled to leave (thanks buddy) I had to catch a ride from my friend Diamond. Mind you, Diamond has a sinus infection (get well sweetie) and I felt bad that I woke her from her well-deserved slumber. Diamond, thank you so much for being the considerate doll I know you to be. You drove me to the bus stop even though you told me you felt like crap and you waited until I got on the bus. Diamond,



Anywho, I bought my first bus ticket (thanks to Graham again, for baiting me with their low prices) from Megabus.



I paid $15.50 for bus travel, from Hartford, CT to New York City. However, the bus stop was changed from being in front of the Convention Center to some weird cross street. Plus the bus didn't arrive until 12:20pm (five minutes are it's scheduled time for departure) and Hartford was (apparently) the last pick-up stop before heading to New York; the bus was full! No one was willing to let me sit next to them. Luckily, a very nice lady, with a BlackBerry, let me sit next to her. (It reminded me of Gretchen Wiener sassing Regina George in "Mean Girls.")



My initial plans, upon arrival were to go out to a club to shake my a$$ tonight but I decided to relax in the house with my gorgeous family. We played Wii, cracked jokes and shared recent stories. And we spoke about the crazy chimpanzee in Stamford, CT. (I'm not going to get into this because I might slip a Xanax in your green tea and end up ripping my face off. Here's the link for the article, courtesy of the online edition of the Hartford Courant http://www.courant.com/news/local/statewire/hc-ap-ct-chimpanzeeattackfeb16,0,1134122.story. In addition, take some time to hear/see the 911 call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1pdvV_gT6I.)

OH! I bought High School Musical 3 today.



It was sasstastic! I laughed, I danced, I cried and I want more. They should make "College Musical: Beer Pong Tournament." I just wanna grow up with Sharpay and Troy. I love them!

Speaking of love, I am so jealous of my friend Beverly. She's in Italy right now!



I was lucky enough to have been on AIM when she was online because I haven't spoken to her in quite a bit. She is in love with her study abroad program and I'm glad she's having an awesome time. Enjoy the rest of your trip Beverly! Can't wait to see you when you return.

Okay dukies, it's time for some "Words of Wisdom:"

"In times of stress its best to alleviate yourself of the situation as soon as possible. When you think you're rejuvenated enough, go back to the "stress" with a cleared head and you'll be able to create an effective remedy."


Its the moment you've been waiting for Vanessa. I know we haven't hung out much at all but I think you're fabulous. There better be an upcoming lunch or shopping date soon! Love you.

Duckies, I have to get my rest for tomorrow's adventures. I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When my Blackberry delivered me a message from you saying that I had merited a shoutout on the blog of the year, I didn't believe it. But now I have seen and am even more in love with you!