Sunday, March 1, 2009

J BOYS!!!

Duckies I have to share this with you.

The J Boys, a new addition to WSAM, are phenomenal human beings.

They are the future of WSAM and model duckies, in general.
They just gave the best shout-out to Rockstar and I.  I would have cried but I think I'm dehydrated.  (I called in--their show--and told them this too.)
Their show comes on Sundays, 5PM to 7PM; listen/watch them: channel 5 or 105.3FM on campus or wsam.hartford.edu or (their own website) jboyswsam.webs.com if you want to view from your computer.  They even have their own shop.  I think I might buy a J Boys tote this week lol.

I am in love with the J Boys.  You guys are amazing!

Peace, love & J Boys,
Gabriel Anderson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! YOUR THE BEST TIMES INFINITY!! :)... THIS IS WHY WE LOOK UP TO SUCH GREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND RYAN "ROCKSTAR"!! Love you so much from all of the J Boys!

Becca said...

Yeah J Boys!