Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sassy Candy

My precious duckies, how are you? I know all is well because that's how life should be lived. Yesterday I forgot to mention that I watched a couple movies with Monica, Yunie and Raynell.

We watched "Hard Candy"



and "The House Bunny."



"Hard Candy" is one of the most mind-boggling movies I've ever seen; I'll only tell you its about a 14 year-old girl and a 32 year-old man. (Go see it.)
"The House Bunny" is an adorably inspiring film about an ex-playmate revamping a "loser" sorority. (Go see that too!)

I love watching movies with Monica, Yunie and Raynell because we all talk and laugh throughout the movie without anyone caring. Plus, we're so comical and witty. And yesterday I learned something new from Yunie.

Don't laugh at me duckies...I didn't know "Indie" meant "Independent."



I'm sure a few of you duckies didn't know the meaning either. lol
I thought "Indie" was a cool new term for artsy things. (I've been having a blonde year duckies. I'm sorry lol.)

Anywho, I was speaking to a good friend of mine today (via AIM) and it was so good to hear from him. Axel is studying abroad at NYU this semester and he had a midterm today. He told me that my blog kept him sane because he made himself calm down and didn't focus on the stress. He thinks he did incredibly well on it.



I am so proud of you Axel and I'm glad my blog could be of service to your A-List life.
OH! While I was conversing with Axel via AIM, I was at the library. Duckies, I know sometimes we see our friends at the library and we may sit next to them and converse with them and not get any work done...well at least I do lol. Anywho, this one girl decided to call her bank to cancel three of her credit cards!


Not one, not two but three!

It would have been excusable if she had called her Mom to fill out her FAFSA or something. But no! This girl was rambunctious and kept saying "I can't afford it, I can't afford it." Luckily, I just finished making a new playlist on my BlackBerry Storm so I drowned her out with Beyonce.


Okay duckies, it's time for some "Words of Wisdom."

"Believing in faulty people will only lead to disappointment. When choosing a person to rely on make sure you find concrete evidence of their value as a person and if they're worth your time. And if they don't believe in themselves...why waste your time when you can use some belief for yourself?"

(SIDE NOTE!)
Someone just prank called me. I must admit, I have prank called several folk back in the day and I've witnessed people get prank called. But people...that was in high school. The only person in high school that has my number is Gabriella and she doesn't have time to prank call people; she's too busy with her jetsetting life.



Ergo, if you're a college student and you're still prank calling people...maybe you should rethink your career path. Try telemarketing, it's just as annoying as your personality.
With that being said, I wish you the best of happiness. (To the prank caller: I wish you the best with your unfulfilled life.) Stay true duckies.

Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

2 comments:

Samantha Leigh said...

My life is not and will not be unfullfilled. It wasn't my idea. Thus being said, I love you.

Anonymous said...

ur juss seein Hard Candy?
omg gabriel, not only have
u been havin blonde moments,
u've been wearin A-list
blinders & camping out under
sassy little diamonds. (rocks, that is)