Thursday, March 5, 2009

God Has a BlackBerry

Hello duckies. I am so tired but I have a life to fulfill, a beautiful one at that. Anywho, I would first like to thank the anonymous commentators of my blog (and the person who prank called me last night).
You duckies have been keeping me on my toes and I have been so entertained for the last couple of days. (Keep it coming duckies!)

Speaking of entertainment Justin and Jordan (two of the infamous J Boys) guest starred on "Rar-Rar w/ Rockstar and DJ Squiggz" last night.
If you've been living under a rock Rockstar and I have a radio and that's the name. It comes on Wednesdays from 9pm to 10pm. (On campus--listen on the radio at 105.3FM, or Channel 5--or everywhere at wsam.hartford.edu). The J Boys come on Sundays from 5 pm to 7pm and they frikking have a website, jboyswsam.webs.com, go check it out!
You should make a habit of tuning into our shows.

Speaking of tuning in, I was at the library (practically all day: 9am-2pm) and I grew incredibly bored after the first hour lol. So I decided to look up the cost of my class ring. Mind you I'm graduating in 2010. My "blinged" out A-list ring (18 KT White Gold, diamond encrusted and other specifications) is gonna cost (my parents)


No worries...they love me lol.

In regards to love, I have fallen in love with the movie "My Best Friend's Girl."
It is such a hilariously crude and fresh movie. A stripper in the movie refers to vaginas as "clamburgers." How funny is that?! Plus is stars Kate Hudson, Dane Cook and Jason Biggs...fabulous casting decisions. (I just finished watching it and I'm pressing play...to watch it again. Precious!)
Enough of today duckies, let's get to some "Words of Wisdom."

"Time's only friend is success. If you decide to wait for something beautiful to come into your life, don't let time be your deciding factor. Take action and bring success into your life today."
OH! I love BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) and I'm sure God has a Blackberry.



God if you have BBM (you don't have to be God to add me to your BBM contacts duckies) and I'm not on your contact list, my BBM pin number is (inquire within.)
(If you duckies send me a virus or anything ridiculous...it will be duck hunting season; I will murder your family! Love you.)

Mike: A little birdie told me you wanted a shout-out. From the brief conversations we've had, I've enjoyed them thoroughly. I'm glad you like my blog. Keep being A-List.
Alyssa: You did a fabulous job today. The glue of the show as usual. You looked so pretty today and I'm glad to see you happy again. I love you.
Lesley: Whenever I see your face I am warmed with love. You are ridiculously adorable and I can't get enough of you.
Francesca BBM: Your precious face reminds me of a pleasant dream because I never want to wake up from reality when I look into your bright eyes.
Lauren: Meow, I love you.
Duckies, my eyelids are starting to droop. I wish you the best of happiness. Stay true. (Happy Thursday!)
Peace, love & Obama,
Gabriel Anderson

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Mike La Bella gets a shout-out before me... after you ditched me in editing!?! How rudeeee, hehe, just teasing. I miss your face and hilarity in class though...

Anonymous said...

ur calss ring is nothin campared to the cost of tuition!

p.s. u have knoe idea who i am!